We believe in making games that are more about having fun with friends than winning or losing.
We believe in making games that take 10 seconds to learn because no one likes reading rules.
We believe in making games that get you off your phones and into the here and now.
Welcome to DSS GAMES.
As the Marketing Specialist you will be an integral part of our marketing efforts for our entire catalogue of new and best selling games. You will work directly with the Head of Marketing to build our brand and our audience of millions of friends and families getting together for the best Friday night ever! We’re looking for someone well rounded in a full suite of social and digital media channels with lots of creativity and strong attention to detail.
Exempt, full-time position with benefits
Social Media - 50%
- Manage content calendar for primary and secondary social media channels including but not limited to: TikTok, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat
- Create original and engaging photo and video content
- Monitor and engage with our growing community on all social platforms
- Research & develop meaningful relationships with relevant influencer partners
Marketing - 40%
- Manage ecommerce storefronts and product pages - (product shots, videos, and keyword rich descriptions) on Shopify and Amazon
- Develop library of assets to populate product pages including product shots + videos
- Assist in development of creative campaigns & new product launches
- Assist in full digital media suite of Email, PPC, and Paid Social Marketing strategies
- Assist in monthly marketing performance review and analytics
Admin - 10%
- Initiate outbound/PR Outreach
- Coordinate mailers - press kits and new game samples
- College graduate
- Proactive + Self starter
- Highly effective communicator
- Passionate about small business with entrepreneurial spirit
- 2-3+ years experience working in Social Media, Digital Marketing
- Up to date on social trends, social media and pop culture
- Proficient in design, photography and short form video editing [Overall content creation]
- Confident copywriter
- Experience in Amazon selling or Shopify
- SEO a plus
- PR a plus
- Memes Memes Memes
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Unless prohibited by applicable law, this position requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment, absent need for medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law. Further information will be provided during the recruitment process.