Inventory & Planning Specialist
The DSS Mission: We create games that are more fun than looking at your phone.
The DSS Vision: We believe in a world where we prioritize connecting with our friends and family.
DSS Values: Connection, Community, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Creativity & Learning, Sustainability
As a leading creator of one-of-a-kind social games, we are committed to getting people off their phones and into the here and now.
Welcome to DSS GAMES.
As our Inventory & Planning Specialist, you will ensure all inventory counts are correct across all titles at all locations. You will also determine the optimal quantity and timing of inventory to be aligned with sales projections and production timelines.
Exempt, full-time position with benefits
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Inventory Tracking - 50%
- Ensure all inventory counts are correct across all titles at all locations
- Perform monthly cycle counts for any location we hold inventory, communicate counts to Accounting (eg. Warehouses, Amazon, Manufacturers, etc.)
- Maintain ERP system, ensuring the data is correct
- Create weekly and monthly inventory report
- Work to resolve any issues relating to the mishandling of inventory (e.g. inventory damaged, missing stock, stock with incorrect labeling)
- Troubleshoot issues that occur within the ERP system
- Establish standard operating procedures for all functions relating to inventory
Inventory Planning - 40%
- Determine the optimal quantity and timing of inventory to align it with sales projections and production timelines
- Develop system to determine reprint amounts and cadence based on inventory levels, sales projections and production timelines
- Analyze inventory trends using sales projections to identify low stock and overstock situations
- Run analysis on sales trends to help Sales inform future sales projections
Data & Tracking - 10%
- Provide month end reporting based on sales revenue by channel and title
- Develop and analyze year over year comparison for revenue and units sold
- Establish standard operating procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to effectively analyze large sets of data
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, macros)
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Experience with Inventory Analytics and Supply Chain Management
- Experience managing inventory levels in multiple locations
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Experience in a start-up-type environment
- Comfortable in small, casual office environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably needs more cowbell
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Unless prohibited by applicable law, this position requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment, absent need for medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law. Further information will be provided during the recruitment process.