The DSS Mission: We create social games made for you and your best friends. You’re welcome.
The DSS Vision: Millions of friends and families got together for the best Friday night ever. We’re the reason why.
As a leading creator of one-of-a-kind social games, we are committed to getting people off their phones and into the here and now.
Welcome to DSS GAMES.
As the Operations Assistant you will be the point person on items from product construction all the way to fulfillment of retail orders. You will work directly with manufacturers to get product refined and quoted, freight forwarders to get product shipped and our warehouse to oversee the timely delivery of product to our customers.
Reports To: OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Non-exempt, part time contract to hire
Operations Support - 50%
- Provide support to the Operations Coordinator on various projects
- Work with our retailers, manufacturers and distributors to ensure the on-time delivery of our games to our warehouse, retail customers, distributors and Amazon internationally and domestically
- Provide customer service support to consumers on such issues as delivery status of their order, returns, and the like
- Help with the set-up and coordinating for Trade Shows. Including shipping booth, furniture, ordering supplies etc
Production Support - 40%
- Prep product for shipping (carton markings, product stickering, and the like) for retail customers prior to delivery
- Work closely with our warehouse and small retailers to transmit smaller orders/shipments
- Obtain quotes from our shipping partners in the shipping of our games worldwide
- Track shipments for our retail customers; provide updates as needed
- Assist in the finalizing and revising game dummies and components with printers
- Coordinating and proofing the hand off of print files from creative to printers
- Find, vett and set up with new manufacturers
Admin Support - 10%
- Handle a variety tasks as provided by Operations Coordinator
- Provide support to various departments when needed
Please submit resume and cover letter to Careers@dssgames.com indicating the role in the subject line.