SALES & MARKETING INTERN
The DSS Mission: We create social games made for you and your best friends. You’re welcome.
The DSS Vision: Millions of friends and families got together for the best Friday night ever. We’re the reason why.
As a leading creator of one-of-a-kind social games, we are committed to getting people off their phones and into the here and now.
Welcome to DSS GAMES.
As the Sales & Marketing Intern you will be an integral part of our marketing & sales efforts for our new and existing titles. You will work directly with the marketing and sales managers to execute marketing and publicity campaigns and assist in sales.
Reports To: Marketing & Publicity Specialist
Non-Exempt, part-time position
Marketing & Publicity (45%)
- Assist in publicity outreach and follow-up
- Develop PR lists of new media, influencers etc.
- Brainstorm new angles and ideas for publicity
- Package and send out game samples
- Social media monitoring
Sales Support (45%)
- Identifying new small retailers & mass market retailers
- Researching international sales channels
- Mailing out sales samples
- Constructing mock-ups for new titles
- Conducting targeted outreach to sales prospects
- Make runs to mail things, pick up food etc.
- Help out around the office with day-to-day operations
- Enrolled in College
- Experience writing in all formats (social media, email, etc.)
- Excellent communication and self-starter
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Comfortable in small, casual office environment