Senior Supply Chain Manager
The DSS Mission: We create games that are more fun than looking at your phone.
The DSS Vision: We believe in a world where we prioritize connecting with our friends and family.
DSS Values: Connection, Community, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Creativity & Learning, Sustainability
As a leading creator of one-of-a-kind social games, we are committed to getting people off their phones and into the here and now.
Welcome to DSS GAMES.
As our Senior Supply Chain Manager you will oversee our entire global supply chain. The specific duties include: overseeing manufacturing, ocean freight, trucking, warehousing and fulfillment to our network of retailers, distributors and individual customers.
Exempt, full-time position with benefits
Reports to: Director of Operations
Direct Reports: Manufacturing & Production Manager, Inventory & Planning Specialist, Fulfillment Specialist
Supply Chain Management - 70%
- Manage company’s supply chain worldwide, developing strategic plans to improve productivity, efficiency and quality
- Manage supply chain team
- Maintain and manage company’s EDI connections on SPS Commerce
- Oversee timely shipping of product to Retailers and Distributors world-wide, communicating any applicable changes to Sales department
- Troubleshoot shipping and logistical issues that arise
- Sign-off on all supply chain related expenses (e.g. freight, warehouse, EDI/ERP), with hand-off to Controller
- Resolve chargebacks from Retailers and Amazon
- Oversee fulfilling of orders to Amazon Retail/Vendor Central
- Manage company’s relationship with warehouse and shipping partners
Inventory Management - 30%
- Oversee systems to manage inventory world-wide to insure proper inventory levels on all products in real time
- Identify, set-up, maintain and manage company’s ERP system to track inventory, shipments and printings of all products worldwide
- Working with Inventory & Planning Specialist, develop system to determine reprint amounts and cadence based on inventory levels, sales projections and production timelines
- Work to resolve any issues relating to the mishandling of inventory
- Oversee reconciliation of inventory with warehouses, distributors, printers, Amazon and other 3rd party suppliers on the supply chain
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 6+ years relevant supply chain experience
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing people and delegating
- Comfortable in small, casual office environment
- Experience with manufacturing
- Experience managing inventory
- Experience working with big box retailers (e.g. Amazon Retail, Target, Walmart)
- Enjoys working in a start-up-type environment
- Preferably needs more cowbell
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Unless prohibited by applicable law, this position requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment, absent need for medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law. Further information will be provided during the recruitment process.