The DSS Mission: We create social games made for you and your best friends. You’re welcome.
The DSS Vision: Millions of friends and families got together for the best Friday night ever. We’re the reason why.
As a leading creator of one-of-a-kind social games, we are committed to getting people off their phones and into the here and now.
Welcome to DSS GAMES.
As the Marketing Manager you will be leading our marketing efforts for new and existing titles. You will be running social media campaigns, email campaigns, influencer publicity campaigns and all of our social media outlets.
Reports To: CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Exempt, full-time position with benefits
Social Media: 40%
- Create, track and optimize social media ad campaigns to drive sales.
- Build yearly budget for social media, and track expenses to budget. Provide ongoing updates to partners on budgeting.
- Oversee schedule & content for daily postings.
- Direct MARKETING INTERN to handle a variety of tasks.
- Create yearly budget for Marketing, and track expenses to budget.
- Develop and implement new marketing programs/strategies to support new product launches.
- Update and maintain company website.
- Create and update all Amazon product pages.
- Create email drip campaigns.
- Create yearly budget for publicity, and track expenses to budget.
- Develop and implement plans to publicize new products in new and traditional media.
- Develop press releases and other supporting materials.
- Handle all Press/Media inquiries to Company.
- Direct intern on publicity projects.
- Develop pitches for both traditional and new media
- Create copy for Amazon and website product pages
- Write fun, on-brand copy for social media channels
MARKETING & PUBLICITY INTERN