The DSS Mission: We create social games made for you and your best friends. You’re welcome.
The DSS Vision: Millions of friends and families got together for the best Friday night ever. We’re the reason why.
As a leading creator of one-of-a-kind social games, we are committed to getting people off their phones and into the here and now.
Welcome to DSS GAMES.
As the Marketing Assistant you will be an integral part of our marketing efforts for our new and existing titles. You will work directly with the Marketing Manager to execute marketing and publicity campaigns.
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Non-exempt, part time contract to hire
This role begins as a non-exempt part-time contract with opportunity for full-time hire. DSS Games is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA and is currently practicing daily remote/WFH operations.
- Assist in development of marketing campaigns & product launches
- Work within Social, Email, and Paid Media channels
- Update Shopify and Amazon Store with optimized product pages
- Track expenses and overall marketing reporting/analytics
- Develop library of creative assets including lifestyle and product shots
Social Media (40%)
- Create & execute social media content calendar
- Assist in content creation for social channels
- Write fun, on-brand copy to support content
- Build an engaged online community
- Develop loyal influencer relationships
- Handle inbound Press/Media inquiries
- Initiate outbound/outreach correspondence to Media/Influencer partners
- Coordinate sending out press kits and new game samples
- Some administrative tasks as needed
- College graduate
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Eager to join a small team and office environment
- Some experience (internships included) working in Marketing/PR
- Up to date on digital media, social trends and pop culture
- Basic design / photoshop skills
- Confident copywriter
- Some work experience in a professional environment
- Can easily recite quotes from the movie “Anchorman”
Please submit resume and cover letter to Careers@dssgames.com indicating the role in the subject line.